- Will the Democratic Republic of Congo be Egypt’s newest ally in dam disputes?
- Potential solutions to Egypt-Ethiopia dam dispute remain murky
- Egypt’s parliamentary ‘circus’ will not be going live
- Despite risk of $62 fine for not voting, less than 20% of Egyptians bothered to show up at polls
- Egyptians prepare for elections … but do they really matter?
Political and technical negotiations between Cairo and Addis Ababa on Nile River water management remain at a standstill in light of Ethiopia’s insistence on going forward with construction of the Renaissance Dam, which threatens Egyptian Nile water interests. This once again … Continue reading